Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Vacation time =Extra thinking being done.

I really  thought  this would be an okay week.. Then  again coming  down to it .. It's  just an I don't give a shit one..
  Learned a few things... Lump   in breast was nothing..
Mom had a stroke a few weekends  ago... She also   has a lump. Doctors have bruised her..
Dad  has to be on meds  and a machine for oxygen etc;
Finding out  his  heart right now is really bad..
How  did  I find this out.. Before I get into  that..
My  sister  his help advisor/look out for him  and any info  should  be discussed with her..


Found out  dad's been keeping secrets from her too
He  thought/or said  he thought   he had a cold..
 and was coughing a lot... Too  much... Told  my  sis he is  coughing  so much  that he  was turning many shades of colors.. So,  When he went to the doctor..a regular visit my  sisters new boyfriend Frank  took him and asked the doctor...  the 411....
DR. said  a few times  his heart was  trying to stop..
My dad  had an attack then  too... and they  had to put 
electric pump  my dad's  heart a few times...
You  got to know this first.. My dad comes first  before any fucking one... Why do you  think I have been helping him, help  my  sis taking care  of her spawns??? If it wasn't  for helping  him I would  say fuck her..
a little known  about my  dad... He had to work  his whole  life  since he was a little  over 8 or 9 years  old...He did  the service.. He's been a cop,,  run a family  own  store  with his siblings.. Now retired from  both... He's a frickin Tall and huge  guy..
He may sound  or act grumpy , Ashlie  calls him grumpa... Ava  and Abby  calls  him Big Pappa--- Yea  he eats  those nicknames up.... But he has helped more  people than I can ever think  of.. A heart of gold that  one... well a weak one  now..
While I was growing up.. I always  thought he was the strong one.. The smart one.. The dad  I am grateful  to call him my dad & father.... 
He's also a stubborn  shit.
He still acts a big perverted kid at time... Last part  should tell   you  what  side of the family I get my weirdness  from...>:-)
I am worrying so much  right now.. and I know now he wants to give up so  bad.. I can see  it in his eyes... He knows  I am watching  him like a hawk..I believe i know  he's keeping stuff   from me  because he thinks I am  not the strong one,,,I think  he's 68 right now..


He tried joking about dying and he look  right away at me and knew I was gonna say something like" Don't  you  fucking joke about that... Don't you fucking  dare!!"  No, I am not the strong one... I had to turn away  with tears in my eyes.. I'll keep ya posted


Last few months   I dealt  with a lot  of animals dying  mostly  b/c of their age..


Chuckii- my guinea pig, Mufasa-- Lois  cat that I took care of... Torch Ashlie's male  rat.. Tiki Ashlies female rat.. Zuzu, my sisters border collie/chow mix...  I don't know how long we will have phoebe  or Lily... But I am taking phoebe  to the Vet soon to get her checked up... She's 13... Phoebe  , if you  didn't know  is the  dog my dad and  I  didn't  want @  first  but ended  up taking care of her and owning her... And  she knows she is loved by my dad first then me...next...
So the animals in the house now... 1 guinea pig, 2 cats, 2 fish and 2 dogs....
I have had the red raccoon  or red panda  circle  eyes  for the past few weeks...


I don't know  if I can take crying anymore..
I should'nt be this week...
On vacation.. broke...  no plans  except to get things in order....etc;
Can't think of anything  else...
Excuse my hormones talk... ty

No comments:

Post a Comment