Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ah work

Last night , I think I had an adrenaline  rush or something.... 10 pallets of Health and beauty care was stocked out... Oh  yea and  6 Totes filled with products...
  Oh yea, I ache now..
Was  it work?
OR...
Was it  me  getting older?

I have  a co-worker  who is lazy(JOY).. or who  makes a turtle jealous...
I asked  her since she is doing the bath products and that might end up in the grocery aisle( if  she  will take 2 friggin xoxes over with her to see if they will go out...  She  said I  should  make you just work it,,


Noted: she may  have  done  half a skid all  night long ... While.. Kaylene  and I have  worked out 4 peoples' work... note what I said how many above...

I just wanted to go up next  to her and just slap her..
I  said  fu...  to her to myself.....  eh, :P  Ended  up I didn't need them at all and they ended up being back  stock...
I had a friggin back ache all night  and  still can  win a marathon against her... Special one  or not:P


I am mad at bosses  too...
@ of them   told me forget  about asking  for days  off in December so I never ask for my days  off for my b-day  or the day before
 Found out...   my part-timer  lazy liar-man -chaser,(no naming her...{that is all  she gets from me} just  ask a few days  off  and she got it... I was like wtf???? On  MY b-day  no less..

Oh let's say this,,, Now  I have 4 weeks of vacation total  and 6 personal paid days left...... until next November.... I am taking one in January... whether  I go some place or not..... At least I am  waiting until after the holidays.

Jan, ,may  July,,,,October I am looking into  for Vacations......

No comments:

Post a Comment